Hello there! Champions School of Real Estate students from across the state took the time to share with us their secrets to real estate success! With over 250+ entries to choose from, we carefully selected our top 50 for the first edition of our series called “Ask a Champion.” This 5-week series shares 10 great responses – thank you for your feedback, entries, and participation!
Take a look at the post below and make sure to give us your feedback – What is YOUR secret to real estate success?
Ask a Champion – What is Your Secret to Real Estate Success?
- Thomas H. from our Dallas Campus shared: “Above all else, integrity is the most important aspect of business you can master.”
- Gary D. from our Dallas Campus shared: “Always keep learning! Ask for help – no one knows it all!”
- Thelma S. from our Dallas Campus shared: “Always look for the opportunities to learn from each client experience. No two are the same and there’s always something to be gained that will help you be a better Realtor.”
- Caleb H. from our Austin Campus shared: “Attention to detail, being proactive not reactive, and always being fair and honest.”
- Satish K. from our Dallas Campus shared: “Be bold, influence others that generate business and have a solid business plan/strategy.”
- Leticia L. from our Austin Campus shared: “Be open to initiating conversation, even when it makes you feel uncomfortable. Before you know it… it becomes habit.”
- Amy B. from our Houston North Campus shared: “Be true and up front with your clients and they will respect you. They may even refer others and be repeat clients!”
- Veronica G. from our Dallas Campus shared: “Being consistent, contacting all prospects on a daily rotation reminds them that I am their go-to Real Estate person. Being active, building relationships at community events and neighboring businesses. There are clients everywhere – even at local grocery stores!”
- Elaine W. from our Austin Campus shared: “Being pro-active, working smarter no harder, being dependable and honest.”
- Melissa M. from our San Antonio Campus shared: “Consistency with your marketing and creating genuine, lasting relationships with business partners and clients.”